MANTEC will assist you in establishing a value for your business as it currently exists, and make recommendations for appropriate succession options.
This process typically includes:
- Assistance in identifying, clarifying, and prioritizing owner succession goals
- Evaluation of asking price and a recommendation of price range representing fair market value
- Review and analysis of company and buyer personal financial information including financial statements, tax returns, asset appraisals, existing financial arrangements, leases, existing or proposed buy/sell agreements, and other related information
- Evaluation and recommendation regarding financing the proposed purchase price
- Preparation of key terms for legal counsel to prepare letter of intent, purchase agreement, or both
For more information, Call MANTEC First at 717-843-5054 or contact Leigh Ann Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.