Can you describe your sales strategy as a process? Here is a best practice process:
- Best Customer Profile– It all comes back to this. Clearly define your best customer. Describe why they are the best. Now look for more customers like that.
- Markets– What markets can use your product or service? Are they growing? Look for growing markets. Use your “Best Customer Profile” as you search these markets.
- Qualified Possible Customers– A purchased list is a “bad list.” To turn it into a “good list,” you must develop qualification/disqualification scripts. Use your “Best Customer Profile” to develop these scripts.
- Let the calling begin– Make the cold calls yourself or hire an expert. Use the scripts and turn your “bad list” into a “good list” of potential customers who all closely match your “Best Customer Profile.”
- Keep calling– You must have relentless perseverance to churning the list, over and over and find the best customers.
- Have the skills– When your relentless calling results in appointment opportunities, you must have someone with sales skills to respond.
- Book the sale– When the above process books a sale, you must have LEAN systems in place to successfully process the sale. A satisfied customer will buy from you again.
Contact your Professional Business Advisor directly or MANTEC at 717-843-5054 to discuss this Business Growth Strategy.