Food processors are held to a very high standard through the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) framework. Food certifications are the movement toward a repeatable set of best practices across the industry. They are regulated by independent third-parties and affect you as a food processor.
Available options meeting GFSI standards, include:
• Safe Quality Food- SQF 2000
• Food Safety System Certification- FSSC 22000/ISO 22000
• British Retail Consortium- BRC
• International Food Standard- IFS
• Dutch Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points- Dutch HACCP
MANTEC has the resources to provide you with unbiased guidance and implementation assistance in these certifications. We offer a gap analysis of your current prerequisite and food safety programs, facilities and processes. Practices will be performed against your chosen GFSI standard. The gap analysis provides for focused and prioritized implementation efforts.
For more information about Food Certifications, Call MANTEC First at 717-843-5054 or contact Leigh Ann Wilson at email@example.com.