One of the most significant problems facing employers in the manufacturing industry today is finding and retaining skilled workers. But with online manufacturing training courses, you can quickly and efficiently train employees and encourage them to move up in the workplace.
Support a competitive workforce and business growth with the help of our expert training partner. With a vast selection of online courses tailored to your specialty and business needs, you can train both your existing workforce and new hires in one affordable package customized to your company’s size and budget.
Develop Your Workforce with On-Demand Training
We have partnered with a premier online training provider to offer our local manufacturers access to online modules that will fit your production schedule in multiple industry segments, including:
- Foundational: From inspection of the materials used in production to quality and workplace safety, foundational online courses provide employees with the critical information they need when joining the manufacturing industry.
- Machining: Machining online training can be divided by job role to encourage appropriate training for every functional area. Courses designed for both universal techniques and 11 specific job roles ensure that you’ll find the right class for everyone on your team.
- Maintenance: Proactive maintenance requires a thorough knowledge of equipment to prevent breakdowns and increase lifespan. Maintenance online training courses cover both general principles and specific job roles for a total understanding of mechanical functionality.
- Mechatronics: With courses integrating electronics with engineering disciplines, mechatronics online training programs are in high demand throughout the manufacturing industry.
- Welding: Along with welding and safety fundamentals, welding online training classes encompass specifics related to plasma cutting and oxyfuel and SMAW, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW arc welding. Courses are geared toward both entry-level and advanced welders.
- Additive: Learn more about joining or combining materials using 3D computer modeling with additive manufacturing training classes, including training in 3D printing technology.
- And many more.
With over 500 unique titles to choose from and hundreds of topics, you’re sure to find the ideal training program for your organization. Whether you’re a small-town manufacturer or a Fortune 500 company, you’ll experience the quality and productivity growth that can come only from an industry-leading online training program. We’ll work with you to develop a training program by analyzing your needs and implementing a solution that will allow you to monitor the training process and measure workers’ results.
“Machined Products was seeking a way to continually improve our skills without taking away from production. The online training met our needs to engage our workforce and see tangible improvements. In addition, MANTEC provided the resources to access training dollars. The Online Training through Tooling-U was an easy investment in our people.” ~Jeremy Gammache, President of Machined Products Co.
Why Implement an Online Manufacturing Training Program?
With the help of our renowned online training provider, you can enjoy various benefits and reliable results with a manufacturing training program, including:
- Flexibility: The online format allows you to train employees at their own pace.
- Renowned expertise: Courses are designed by some of the most well-known subject matter experts in the country.
- Ease of use: Classes designed for beginners, intermediates and experts in the field ensure that programs won’t be too easy or advanced for users.
- A focus on unique business needs: Programs feature dozens of categories, hundreds of course topics and specific competencies for various roles and functions, allowing you to tailor your training program to your needs.
Contact MANTEC to Learn More About Online Manufacturing Training Courses
If you’re ready to boost your manufacturing company’s productivity and speed up the onboarding process, contact MANTEC today for help implementing your ideal online training program.
Need more information? Request Today!