Litts Quality Technologies, Inc. will be conducting this 3-day class virtually via a Zoom live, interactive meeting.
The AS9100 Rev. “D” and the ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems standards are the basis of this training. In addition, there will be a review of the:
- AS9101 Rev. “F” Quality Management Systems Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations. This is the standard that defines the audit requirements for Certification Body (CB) auditors.
- International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) organization, navigating the website and available forms, and
- Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (IAQG-OASIS)
This is a 3-day class.
8:00am – 5:00pm • Tuesday, January 12th
8:00am – 5:00pm • Wednesday, January 13th
8:00am – 4:00pm • Thursday, January 14th
When registering, please provide a mailing address for course materials to be sent to. Prior to the course you will be emailed the necessary Zoom meeting link. This will require a computer or mobile phone in order to access.
Who Should Attend
- AS9100 Management Representatives
- Quality Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Potential Internal Auditors
- Auditors who want to start the process of becoming Third-Party Auditors
- Supply Chain employees
- Any management team member of an organization that is registered to or wants to become registered to AS9100 to gain an understanding of the requirements.
The major objective of this course is to provide knowledge in the method of conducting internal audits of an AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management System (QMS) using the Process Approach auditing method. Attendees will also be able to apply their learned knowledge in leading improvement of their organization audit process and QMS.
The attendees will be able to function as internal (First Party) and interested party (Second Party) auditors. In addition, this will provide knowledge to become a Third-party auditor.
Exercises and quizzes are used to help with the understanding of the AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standard and Process Based Auditing Techniques.
- Course Objectives and Requirements
- An overview of PROBITAS Authentication
- The goals and objectives of the ISO 900X:20XX Family of Standards
- Interaction of the ISO 900X:20XX QMS Standards with the AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standard
- Concepts and language
- The 7 Quality Management Principles used in the development of the AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems ~ Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standard
- Overview of AS9101 “F” Quality Management Systems Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations.
- The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) organization
- Overview of the Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (IAQG-OASIS)
- The detailed requirements of the AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standard
- Continuing review of the detailed requirements of the AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems — Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations Standard
- The concepts of auditing using the Process Approach based upon ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- The terms and definitions used in auditing
- The Six Steps of Auditing Activities based upon ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Step 1 - Initiating the Audit
- Step 2 – Preparing Audit Activities
- Step 3 - Conducting Audit Activities
- Step 4 - Preparing, approving and distributing audit report
- Step 5 - Completing Audit
- Step 6 - Conducting audit follow-up
- International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) organization, navigating the website and available forms
- How to use Process Effectiveness Audit Reports (PEAR)
- Review of an Internal Audit Procedure
- Attendees review a case study and prepare to perform Mock Process Audits
- Final Test (administered electronically)
Litts Quality Technologies, Inc. will provide:
- Student Workbooks (sent to you following registration)
Attendees are required to obtain a copy of the AS9100 Rev. “D” QMS requirements standard and review prior to attending the course. This will help with navigating through the standard during the sessions. In addition, attendees need to bring the copy to the class.
It is also highly recommended, (but not necessary to attend the class) that the attendees obtain a copy of the ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and bring it to the class.
- A final test is administered electronically after the training session (by end of day) to evaluate the acquired knowledge and determine the effectiveness of the course program as required by management system standards.
- The final test is administered online, and attendees will have one (1) hour to complete it. (Note: Anyone with special needs will be allowed and extra fifteen (15) minutes:
- A computer is required to take the test.
- To receive a “Successfully Completed Certificate” with the PROBITAS Authentication Logo, an attendee must obtain a score of ≥ 70% on the final test
- If ≥ 70% is not achieved on the final test, then an attendee will receive an “Attended Certificate” without the PROBITAS Authentication Logo
- If you receive an “Attended Certificate” you can take a retest within 6 months of the last day of the class and if you score ≥ 70% a “Successfully Completed Certificate” will be issued.
COST OF THE PROGRAM
$1,350.00 per attendee.
A 5% discount is offered for 3 or more attendees from the same organization registered at the same time. Email email@example.com to obtain promo code.
You must sign up by January 6th in order to have time to receive the course material.
Credit Card Payment or Check (received prior to the first day of the training class) are accepted.
All cancellations must be received by JANUARY 6, 2021. After that date, any payments cannot be refunded. However, alternate attendee(s) may take the course in place of the person(s) who originally enrolled.
Litts Quality Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the training program should sufficient enrollment not be achieved by the cut-off date and shall not be responsible for any attendee costs associated with cancelled transportation or accommodation reservations.