Six Sigma Green Belt is a total of 5 training days that can be completed in person or online.
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Mini-Tab & Stats courses OR a previous background in Six Sigma is required for Six Sigma Green Belt. If you believe you already meet the Yellow Belt standards, please reach out to David Hanan to discuss options.
*If you haven't taken these pre-requisites, classes for Yellow Belt are January 21, 28, and February 4. Mini-tab & Stats continues February 11 & 18
In-class days are February 25 and March 4, 11, 18, and 25
Register by December 23 for an early bird discount of 10%!
Six Sigma is a methodology for eliminating defects in any process. It can improve performance in almost any business, whether the deliverables are products or services. Originally developed for the assembly line, this methodology has spread throughout the corporate world.
MANTEC’s Six Sigma trainings follow the DMAIC process – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
- Define: Define the problem and scope a project, build a business case to quantify the financial impact, and build a project team.
- Measure: Identify potential causes to the problem, validate your measurement system with measurement system analysis, and baseline your current process and its capability.
- Analyze: Determine the correct sample size, data distributions, and a multitude of data analysis tools.
- Improve: Integrate Lean tools with the Six Sigma Consulting.
- Control: Strategies to sustain improvements, ranging from human behavior to statistical control charts and plans.
MANTEC training is WedNet Eligible!
Six Sigma Green Belt
The green belt course is designed for employees who will be leading and executing Six Sigma projects. Prerequisites for this course include a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification, as well as experience with Minitab and Statistics (offered a standalone 2-day training). Building on Yellow Belt topics above.
Six Sigma Green Belts will also learn:
• Hypothesis testing
• Advanced training in process capability, MSA, and other tools
• Testing for normality
• Central limit theorem
• Regression, correlation, ANOVA
• Use of Minitab for data analysis
• Power and sample size
The MANTEC Difference for Six Sigma Certification:
- Bridges the gap to practical implementation. This is not your ordinary education or training course. MANTEC trains and assists in implementation through a clear training path from participant to team lead to train your whole team for success.
Credit card payments are required for registration. If this is not possible, please fill out this Offline Registration form. Class confirmation will not be given until the check is received.