Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a total of 3 in-class training days.
Class days are January 21, 28, and February 4
Register by December 21, for Early Bird Discount of 10%
The online version of this course will be held virtually during the same times as the in person course.
Six Sigma is a methodology for eliminating defects in any process. It can improve performance in almost any business, whether the deliverables are products or services. Originally developed for the assembly line, this methodology has spread throughout the corporate world.
MANTEC’s Six Sigma trainings follow the DMAIC process – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
- Define: Define the problem and scope a project, build a business case to quantify the financial impact, and build a project team.
- Measure: Identify potential causes to the problem, validate your measurement system with measurement system analysis, and baseline your current process and its capability.
- Analyze: Determine the correct sample size, data distributions, and a multitude of data analysis tools.
- Improve: Integrate Lean tools with the Six Sigma Consulting.
- Control: Strategies to sustain improvements, ranging from human behavior to statistical control charts and plans.
MANTEC training is WedNet Eligible!
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This 3-day course is designed as an intro to Six Sigma. It is appropriate for anyone in an organization who will be participating on improvement teams or expected to sustain improvements, as well as those looking to move on to more advanced training. Topics include:
- What is Six Sigma?
- Root cause problem solving – 5 why’s, is/is not, pareto, fishbone, SIPOC
- Project charter – How to create a problem statement, be part of the team, and set improvement goals
- Intro level to process capability, MSA, and other tools
- A3 project reporting
The MANTEC Difference for Six Sigma Certification:
- Bridges the gap to practical implementation. This is not your ordinary education or training course. MANTEC trains and assists in implementation through a clear training path from participant to team lead to train your whole team for success.
- This course is a prerequisite for Six Sigma Green Belt
Credit card payments are required for registration. If this is not possible, please fill out this Offline Registration form. Class confirmation will not be given until the check is received.