Six Sigma Minitab and Statistics is a total of 2 in-class training days.
This course is a pre-requisite for Six Sigma Green Belt
In-class days are September 17 and 24
Six Sigma is a methodology for eliminating defects in any process. It can improve performance in almost any business, whether the deliverables are products or services. Originally developed for the assembly line, this methodology has spread throughout the corporate world.
MANTEC’s Six Sigma trainings follow the DMAIC process – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
- Define: Define the problem and scope a project, build a business case to quantify the financial impact, and build a project team.
- Measure: Identify potential causes to the problem, validate your measurement system with measurement system analysis, and baseline your current process and its capability.
- Analyze: Determine the correct sample size, data distributions, and a multitude of data analysis tools.
- Improve: Integrate Lean tools with the Six Sigma Consulting.
- Control: Strategies to sustain improvements, ranging from human behavior to statistical control charts and plans.
MANTEC training is WedNet Eligible! *Six Sigma typically qualifies for $1200.
Six Sigma Minitab and Statistics
These 1-day courses are intro level and are prerequisites for Green Belt training. Participants leave the class ready to learn more advanced use of the tools in the Six Sigma Green Belt course.
The MANTEC Difference for Six Sigma Certification:
- Bridges the gap to practical implementation. This is not your ordinary education or training course. MANTEC trains and assists in implementation through a clear training path from participant to team lead to train your whole team for success.
- This course is a pre-requisite for Six Sigma Green Belt
Credit card payments are required for registration. If this is not possible, please fill out this Offline Registration form. Class confirmation will not be given until the check is received.